Beautiful brick Dutch Jacobean mansion situated on 17.3 acres of pastoral grounds with 1300 ft of private, deep water, Hudson River frontage. Bordering the historic Thomas Cole site, the house has been exquisitely finished with the finest materials and craftsmanship and includes 4 outbuildings and a custom log home with a deck that overhangs a 25′ deep, stocked pond. The main house has a glass enclosed Winter Garden, chefs kitchen, 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, sauna, dressing room, and an authentic Bierstube.
- River front
- New York Restaurant (0.71 mi)112 reviews
- 394 Main (0.69 mi)47 reviews
- Radici Catskill (0.74 mi)16 reviews
- Price Chopper (1.7 mi)5 reviews
- Hannaford Supermarket (6.1 mi)7 reviews
- Olde Hudson (3.88 mi)37 reviews